To be eligible for a virtual visit or telephone consultation, a pet must have a standing Veterinary-Client-Patient-Relationship with House Call Vet RVA, PLLC.
- This means an animal must have had a physical exam performed by a House Call Vet RVA, PLLC doctor within the past year.
- If your pet is new to our practice or is overdue for their annual visit (has not been seen within the past year), please visit our online appointment scheduler!
- Please note, any medical emergency such as changes in or difficulty breathing, trauma, changes in alertness or altered mentation, seizures or other neurologic abnormalities, should NOT be scheduled for a virtual visit. Please contact your local 24/7 veterinary emergency center.
Examples of general virtual or telephone consultations include:
- General medical concerns, questions and/or treatment plan questions
- New puppy/kitten questions
- Pet behavioral questions
- Questions regarding medications, diet or supplements
- Pet weight management and nutritional questions
- Long term monitoring
- Travel related questions
- Parasites seen in the stool
Use the form below to submit your request!