Dr. Hemsley provides in-home pet wellness visits that include Annual Exams, Vaccinations, Testing, Nutritional Assessments and more.
In-Home Routine Wellness Services
Annual Exams including Vaccinations
- PUREVAX feline Rabies
- PUREVAX Recombinant FeLV
- FVRCPC: Panleukopenia + herpesvirus-1 + calicivirus (FPV, FHV-1, FCV)
- Canine Distemper Virus, Adenovirus-2 and Parvovirus (DAPP), +/- Parainfluenza Virus
- Bordetella bronchiseptica + canine parainfluenza virus
- Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme)
- Canine influenze: H3N8, H3N2
Puppy & Kitten Wellness Visits
Preventative Care Prescriptions
Want to have your pet’s prescription medication and food shipped directly to you!? Order Online
Blood Work, Urine and Intestinal Parasite Testing:
- FeLV, FIV Snap
- 4DX SNAP – Heartworm, Lyme disease, Ehrlichia & Anaplasma
- IDEXX Reference Lab – provides a full list of blood chemistry profiles, urine testing and fecal testing to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of your pet
- Heska Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory – Allergy Testing & Allergy Immunotherapy
- Whether this is your primary concern or your pet is being assessed for their annual exam, diet and nutritional evaluation is very important.
- The type of food, amount and frequency are all important things to consider for your pet’s overall well-being and health.
- We offer custom recommendations for your pet with convenient food delivery to your home through our Hill’s To Home site.
Questions about your pet’s diet? Schedule a consult today!